Please join us on Friday, December 1st for the Graduate Student Open Studios event in the Department of Art. The Master of Fine Arts Students will be sharing their current work in their studios located in 2 buildings on the Ohio State University campus.
· 4pm – 5pm, studios open at the Sherman Art Studio Center, 1055 Carmack Rd., Columbus, OH 43210
· 5pm – 7pm, studios open at Hopkins Hall, 128 N Oval Mall, Columbus, OH 43210
Here is a map that you can use to navigate the buildings and find all the different studios to explore.
All are welcome - please spread the word! Come see the workspaces, artwork, and research of current students across disciplines including art & tech, ceramics, sculpture, printmaking, photography, painting & drawing, glass, and video. Both Sherman Studios and Hopkins Hall on the Ohio State University main campus in Columbus, Ohio will be open.
Parking for visitors outside of OSU:
- Park at Ohio Union Garage for hourly fee
- Park on West Campus, Carmack Lot and use ParkMobile for $2.50/hour
- Park on West Campus, Carmack Lot using metered spaces (limited number)
- ADA accessible spaces are available in all garages and most surface lots across campus. Paid hourly parking and the display of a state-issues disability placard are required to use an accessible space. View the SureParc tool to view where ADA parking is located on campus.