- Glass Club at OSU
The Ohio State Glass Club is an organization of artists working and learning to work with the medium of glass. The club's primary function is to ensure the safety of the people, tools, and glass studio. It is a means of organizing people who love glass, whether that is financially, educationally, and/or socially.
Membership Contact: Jonathan Capps
- Maya Lin's Groundswell at the Wexner Center for the Art
- The Chihuly Collection at the Franklin Park Conservatory in Columbus is placed in concert with other permanent art installations, including Light Raiment II by James Turrell.
- In 1987, graduates of the Ohio State Department of Art founded Glass Axis, now a non-profit glass center in Grandview, one mile south of the Sherman Studio Arts Center, dedicated to making and learning.
- Toledo Museum of Art houses one of the world's major glass collections and was the beginning of the Studio Glass Movement
- MIT Glass Lab
- The Glass Encyclopedia with suppliers links
- Books about Glass
- Glass Museums, companies, clubs and societies, and publications
- Other glass links