Kami Westhoff is the assigned undergraduate Department of Art Advisor. Your advisor helps you navigate from orientation to graduation.
- Help with course selection
- Identify special academic and career opportunities
- Assist with meeting graduation requirements
- Provide explanation of university policies and procedures
- Offer information on accessing campus support services
Please make a scheduled appointment to see her by calling (614) 292-6961.
Same day appointments are available on Mondays 9am-11:30am (last appointment is at 11:15am) and Wednesdays from 1:30pm - 4:00 pm (last appointment is at 3:45pm)
How do I determine if I should schedule an appointment or visit during same day appointment hours?
Scheduled Appointments (30 mins): Progress check, course projection, graduation application, curriculum petition, registration petition, major change, transfer credit review
Same day Appointments (15 mins): Quick schedule adjustments, simple questions, art minor, withdraw from classes, class drop
- Assigned to Art majors, after student has been been accepted into their emphasis area
- Available to offer mentorship as students:
- make decisions about their area of emphasis
- opportunities for interdisciplinary work
- decide upon experiences that will best prepare them for success with the program and as they enter their professional careers.
This mentorship extends beyond the classroom and encourages students and faculty to engage in fostering a broader creative environment.
For specific questions about the Department of Art programs, portfolio reviews, or to schedule an appointment with your faculty advisor, please contact Marthe Grohman, (614) 292-3311.