Amy Needham is the assigned undergraduate Department of Art Advisor. Your advisor helps you navigate from orientation to graduation.
Email Amy at firstname.lastname@example.org to arrange a virtual advising appointment
- Help with course selection
- Identify special academic and career opportunities
- Assist with meeting graduation requirements
- Provide explanation of university policies and procedures
- Offer information on accessing campus support services
How do I determine if I should schedule an appointment or visit during same day appointment hours?
Please note: same day appointments are not available during Summer 2021
Scheduled Appointments (30 mins): Progress check, course projection, graduation application, curriculum petition, registration petition, major change, transfer credit review
Same day Appointments (15 mins): Quick schedule adjustments, simple questions, art minor, withdraw from classes, class drop
- Assigned to Art majors, after student has been been accepted into their emphasis area
- Available to offer mentorship as students:
- make decisions about their area of emphasis
- opportunities for interdisciplinary work
- decide upon experiences that will best prepare them for success with the program and as they enter their professional careers.
This mentorship extends beyond the classroom and encourages students and faculty to engage in fostering a broader creative environment.
For specific questions about the Department of Art programs or portfolio reviews, please contact:
(Current students) Sarah Wendel email@example.com
(Prospective students) Corey Burdine firstname.lastname@example.org